Mormon doctrine teaches that happiness in marriage is achieved by sacrificing personal interests in favor of the spouse’s. Issues about the roles of husband and wife can be resolved this way.
- What percentage of obedience do I need for eternal salvation?
- Why is there no communication when I pray in the name of Jesus Christ?
- Can you help me understand the changes to Malachi 4 and why 3 Nephi 25 doesn’t coincide?
- How was it possible for Melchizedek to exist without parents?
- Is a prayer given while kneeling more powerful?