After a divorce, a Priesthood holder might receive restrictions in the Mormon Church based on the nature of his actions which resulted in divorce. In Mormonism, denying the Holy Ghost, murder in the first degree, and some cases of adultery are considered “sins unto death.”
- What percentage of obedience do I need for eternal salvation?
- Why is there no communication when I pray in the name of Jesus Christ?
- Can you help me understand the changes to Malachi 4 and why 3 Nephi 25 doesn’t coincide?
- How was it possible for Melchizedek to exist without parents?
- Is a prayer given while kneeling more powerful?