Mormons are commanded by God to control all their passions and appetites within their proper boundaries. Bodily appetites and lusts can lead to addiction and keep us from God’s spirit.
- Why is it important to know that I’m from the tribe of Ephraim?
- How would you explain or describe spiritual maturity?
- How do you reconcile scriptures Hebrews 12:6 with D&C 121:42-43?
- How can I make prayer more meaningful when I’m so tired?
- Can a person inherit the Celestial Kingdom if previously excommunicated?