Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Dear Gramps,

My wife has lost her copy of her Patriarchal Blessing many years ago.  Is there somewhere that we can write to to obtain a copy of her blessing?


Dear Michael,

The Church History/Archives Department has a record of all Patriarchal Blessings that have been given.  They will be able to provide a copy of your wife’s blessing.  You can request this at the following address:

Church Archives
50 East North Temple 227E
Salt Lake City, Utah 84150-3420. 

The office telephone number is (801) 240-2272.  The Church Archives Department is located in the East Wing of the Church Office Building on North Temple in Salt Lake City.

I am publishing this information for any others who have might have  misplaced the copy of their Patriarchal Blessing.


Copyright © 2021 Ask Gramps - Q and A about Mormon Doctrine. All Rights Reserved.
This website is not owned by or affiliated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (sometimes called the Mormon or LDS Church). The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the position of the Church. The views expressed by individual users are the responsibility of those users and do not necessarily represent the position of the Church. For the official Church websites, please visit or

Pin It on Pinterest